PippinAaviSaaviPippinAaviSaavi

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

leaves me speachless <3

I read some reviews and saw that people cried because of this, and was amazed that you could cry from a newgrounds video. I watched it and tears just rolled down my cheeks. It was such a heart felt video and such a tear jerker. Amazing <3 10/10

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

w00t

u rock man. lol

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

two words...

AMAY-ZING!!!!!!
dude u ROCKK with the fight scenes!
im trying to figure out how to make a flash my self. but i find it quite difficult so it will be LONGGG Before i can EVER make anything as good as this!!!
KEEP IT UP!

(::Ride The Wind::) (::Ride The Wind::)

Simply Amazing

I loved every second reading ur description then listening to the song, i could really picture it :) i envy your creativity and great ears for music :) i have great ears for the piano but dont know how to make it cool enough to post on here ;) and your right, it takes alot of time to make up a song. i made one up only 2 minutes long and took me nearly half amonth to write :O. But this, loved it. I really did feel like i was flying :) 10/10.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Piano eh? I wish I could play the piano but even after 2 years of practicigin I suck at it... it did, however, give me the chance to learn awesome notes and keys that I would use in the future to create things like this! :)