PippinAaviSaaviPippinAaviSaavi

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

leaves me speachless <3

I read some reviews and saw that people cried because of this, and was amazed that you could cry from a newgrounds video. I watched it and tears just rolled down my cheeks. It was such a heart felt video and such a tear jerker. Amazing <3 10/10

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

w00t

u rock man. lol

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

two words...

AMAY-ZING!!!!!!
dude u ROCKK with the fight scenes!
im trying to figure out how to make a flash my self. but i find it quite difficult so it will be LONGGG Before i can EVER make anything as good as this!!!
KEEP IT UP!

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

DUDE!

the fighting scenes ARE AMAZING! GREAT JOB

Castle III part A Castle III part A

WAOH

WAYYY BETTER! YOU ADDED DIALOGUE, AND MORE SOUND EFFECTS! WAY TO GO!

Castle II Castle II

definantly better

definantly better than the previous. the others were just plain boring (no offense) but on this one, i think there shouldve been a bit more sound effects. like when the door slammed, make a big BANG. or when his sword broke, add shatter noises. Definantly better but more sound effects!!. :)

Castle Castle

...hmm

kinda boring. the scenes were okay but this time it needed dialogue or something. the music seemed to not be suspensful in some moments where it should be and its to actiony for parts that are laid back. work on that.

Castle Prologue Castle Prologue

i want to see the rest

i mean, it has a great storyline but the voice was creepy, and sounded wierd with the music. some of the music didnt go with the scenes. so i hope the rest are better.

Avatar Boredom Dub 9 Avatar Boredom Dub 9

lol

nice nice nice nice nice ending xD

Avatar Boredom Dub 8 Avatar Boredom Dub 8

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! BOOMERAANG SCHOOL!! OH YEAH!